Friday, June 5, 2015

Den Haag (The Hague)

On tuesday, June1st We went to the Hauge, But we went on a train to get there. Then we went to the train station and my dad went to Voorburg to the International Criminal Court for dad to teach. We went out of the train station and it was windy and cold. Then, We went to a fountain and took a picture of my mom and my sister. Next, we went to the Ecster art museum and we learned that he is known for is that he likes to confuse people and get them frusterated and there were three floors of confuson of paints,scuptors and drawings. Then we went back to the train station and rode to Voorburg to pick up dad. Then we went home.  


          

1 comment:

  1. Marge Gonyea (Grandma)June 5, 2015 at 2:19 PM

    Hi Braiden and Family,

    Another busy day! What did you think of the Ecster Art Museum - was it confusing or did you like it? I'm looking forward to talking to all of you to hear about your adventures. I can hardly believe you will be returning to Annville pretty soon - the time went very fast!

    Have a 'safe' trip and my love to all. Until the next time .....

    love, Grandma (6/5/15)

    ReplyDelete