Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Yesterday, Tuesday we went to a church called St. Jan’s in Maastricht and we went up a 218 step staircase and 436 up and down. At the top, it was beautiful at the top I saw the entire city I found a piece of artwork. But, I can’t tell you what it is until you go up there. Then we went on a solar panel bus/train ride on road and saw a church that was unfinished and it was one of the 52 churches in the Netherlands. 31 are still in business and 21 are not used like a church from the tenth century church that looked just fine. But, they just re-fixed the building and then we got tired and went home.




5 comments:

  1. Marge Gonyea (Grandma)May 27, 2015 at 12:50 PM

    Hi Braiden and Family,

    I check your 'blog' everyday and I was writing you when your new message came in. I somehow lost my first message, but I'm doing it again.

    St. Jan's church certainly had a lot of steps to climb - I'm sure you were all tired after that journey. Also, your solar / bus train ride sounds like it was fun and interesting. Mom and Abigail look as if they are enjoying themselves as well. We love the pictures!

    It's very warm in Williamsburg today and we had some plants put into our backyard by the fence. You'll be able to see them in August when you come to Virginia - We look forward to the Dolan Family visit.

    Enjoy your day and the days to come! Until the next time .....

    love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not warm here often but, it is really nice here and we did the fort that we did yesterday from the 1300's and we are going to Amsterdam today. Bye!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hey Braiden its Adam I hope you are having a good trip so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we are having a great trip so far. But, we are almost to the end. Bye!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is very nice of you and your mom!
    When are you coming back?
    -Meghan
    Hope your having a great time!

    ReplyDelete